 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 3015
3014  |  3016
Subject:
Rotating model animation help needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2011 02:02:25 GMT

I would like too create animations of several of my models rotating around their
vertical axes and upload them to YouTube.

1. What movie codec/format should I use?
2. The number of frames should be divisible by 4 so that I get a nice view of
the models from each of the four cardinal directions. How many total frames
should I render in POV-Ray?
3. Do I need any animation tools besides (or in addition to) Windows Live Movie
Maker and POV-Ray? I am running Windows 7 and don't want to spend additional
money on animation tools

Thanks!

-Mike