 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 3016
Re: LGEO library update ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2011 22:14:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Damien Roux wrote:
Hi all !

I would like to know if someone has any news about a futur update of the LGEO
library (Lutz Uhlmann's library).

As it has been written on the digitalbricks.com webpage there should be "more to
come".

I don't know if Lutz is still reading posts from Lugnet, but if yes, it would be
nice to get a message from him.

Thank you in advance.

Damien

No one has any update on the LGEO library current status?
Maybe someone is still in contact with Lutz or can directly asking him?