 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2393
Re: Fixed LGEO parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 06:24:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Lars C. Hassing wrote:
Lutz Uhlmann (Chaot!X) is the author of almost a thousand LGEO parts,
which are very nice looking (rounded edges) POV versions of LDraw parts.
The LGEO parts, however, haven't been updated since September 23, 1999.
During the last couple of years I have fixed several LGEO parts.
They are now available for download: http://www.hassings.dk/l3/lgeofix.html

If you have fixed some LGEO parts yourself, I'd be happy to include them there.
If you have a problem with an LGEO part, you may drop me a note
and I'll have a look at it, but I can't promise anything.
/Lars
Lars,
       I noticed that (lg_32009.inc  Technic Liftarm 1 x 11.5 Double Bent) is
still incorrect when viewed from behind.  It has 2 peg holes instead of axel
holes.  Also do you have any suggestions about how to edit and create these
files?
Thanks Chris