 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2393
  Re: Fixed LGEO parts

(...) Lars, I noticed that (lg_32009.inc Technic Liftarm 1 x 11.5 Double Bent) is still incorrect when viewed from behind. It has 2 peg holes instead of axel holes. Also do you have any suggestions about how to edit and create these files? Thanks (...) (19 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Fixed LGEO parts

(...) Yes the axleholes were only half the brickwidth, so they didn't make it to surface of the back side. lg_32140.inc Technic Liftarm 2 x 4 L-Shape lg_6629.inc Technic Liftarm 1 x 9 Bent had the same problem. I've updated (URL) with all three. (...) (19 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Fixed LGEO parts

(...) (URL) intended to be a full, open licenced, and community supported replacement for LGEO. Note this not to take away from Lutz who did a great job with LGEO but he hasn't updated in years while the number of LDraw parts has skyrocketed. You (...) (19 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)