 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1098
Re: New space animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 16:00:51 GMT

What standard is this of 800 by 480 pixels
I think this is above DVD resolution if I'm correct.
Which way u made it Mlcad -> L3P -> POV-RAY or Anton Raves's POV-RAY lib.
Very cool!!

In lugnet.cad.ray, Patrick Justison writes:
Its about 6megs and features a couple of microfig space ships heading
towards a planet.  You can also see a small drone vehicle passing in front
of the planet after the camera turns.

There are some problems with the lighting on the two ships.  I'd also like
to add some more traffic around the planet.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/PRJ/Multimedia/scene1.avi

LMKWYT,
Pat J