 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1097
Re: New space animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 06:15:43 GMT

Thanks Mladen!  I'd love too a battle scene incuding massive missile swarms
and rail guns.  If only I had more time.  Once I finish version 2 of my
transforming mecha I'm going to animate a sequence with it transforming.
After I finish that, I'll work on missile swarms. :)

Pat J

In lugnet.cad.ray, Mladen Pejic writes:
In lugnet.cad.ray, Patrick Justison writes:
Its about 6megs and features a couple of microfig space ships heading
towards a planet.  You can also see a small drone vehicle passing in front
of the planet after the camera turns.

Great! I love that spin the first craft does... NEAT. ;-)

There are some problems with the lighting on the two ships.  I'd also like
to add some more traffic around the planet.

Yeah, I'd like to see the new & improved version once you solve the lighting
and add more stuff.

Oh yeah, any chance of some battle scenes? A few missile swarms? Rail gun slugs
getting fired? Ships exploding? :-D

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/PRJ/Multimedia/scene1.avi

LMKWYT,

I just did...