 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1095
1094  |  1096
Subject:
New space animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 00:27:11 GMT

Its about 6megs and features a couple of microfig space ships heading
towards a planet.  You can also see a small drone vehicle passing in front
of the planet after the camera turns.

There are some problems with the lighting on the two ships.  I'd also like
to add some more traffic around the planet.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/PRJ/Multimedia/scene1.avi

LMKWYT,
Pat J