 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1095

Subject:
New space animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 00:27:11 GMT

Its about 6megs and features a couple of microfig space ships heading
towards a planet.  You can also see a small drone vehicle passing in front
of the planet after the camera turns.

There are some problems with the lighting on the two ships.  I'd also like
to add some more traffic around the planet.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/PRJ/Multimedia/scene1.avi

LMKWYT,
Pat J

Re: New space animation
In lugnet.cad.ray, Patrick Justison writes:
Its about 6megs and features a couple of microfig space ships heading
towards a planet.  You can also see a small drone vehicle passing in front
of the planet after the camera turns.

Great! I love that spin the first craft does... NEAT. ;-)

There are some problems with the lighting on the two ships.  I'd also like
to add some more traffic around the planet.

Yeah, I'd like to see the new & improved version once you solve the lighting
and add more stuff.

Oh yeah, any chance of some battle scenes? A few missile swarms? Rail gun slugs
getting fired? Ships exploding? :-D

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/PRJ/Multimedia/scene1.avi

LMKWYT,

I just did...

Pat J

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

Re: New space animation
Thanks Mladen!  I'd love too a battle scene incuding massive missile swarms
and rail guns.  If only I had more time.  Once I finish version 2 of my
transforming mecha I'm going to animate a sequence with it transforming.
After I finish that, I'll work on missile swarms. :)

Pat J

In lugnet.cad.ray, Mladen Pejic writes:
[...]

What standard is this of 800 by 480 pixels
I think this is above DVD resolution if I'm correct.
Which way u made it Mlcad -> L3P -> POV-RAY or Anton Raves's POV-RAY lib.
Very cool!!