 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1038
1037  |  1039
Subject:
Minifig Heads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 23:39:21 GMT

Hello,
I've been using ML-Cad, L3P, L3PAO, and Pov Ray for a while now, and I've
been wondering what the best way is to render minifig heads and/or helmets.
I've seen some beautiful renderings out there, with wonderful ROUND heads,
but I haven't been able to figure out how to do it.  I was hoping that using
the LGEO parts would do the trick, but I didn't have any luck.
If one of the rendering gurus out there would be able to help me, I'd
greatly appreciate it.  Thanks!

-Joel