 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1047
Re: Minifig Heads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 02:43:56 GMT

At 01:37 AM 11/22/01 +0000, Gary Blessing wrote:
Which version of pov are you useing? 3.1 or 3.5?
I'm getting a few errors with that.

I'm using POV 3.1, but I didn't check the code either.  There may be an
issue with using Color14 *and* the image_map in the same material.  Also,
make sure the image exists in the correct location and that the '...' in
'transform <...>' is an actual correct matrix (the same one as in the
original object statement).  I can't correct your errors without seeing the
actual error message and the code, though.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org