 CAD / LDD / 181
Re: New Tutorial - LDD->LDraw and LDraw->LDD conversion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 13:21:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ldd, Geoffrey Hyde wrote:

"Willy Tschager" <willy.tschager@tin.it> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad.ldd, Geoffrey Hyde wrote:
I sent this request through the helpdesk form, although don't know if it
will be sccessful or not, since it was lengthy, and may require some
reading, it comes with an LDD .lxfml file which has details of how LDD
creates this part itself in a model file it writes to disk.

I checked the helpdesk's archive but there is no trace of your mail.

Now I'm glad I followed up with this here.  It was submitted within the last
24 hours, I don't even know if it made it into the archives yet.  Does the
helpdesk link require someone to first create an account  at www.ldraw.org?
I didn't, perhaps if it didn't find an account to link it to that would
cause confusion.

you can check the archive yourself:

http://mail.peeron.com/pipermail/helpdesk/2008-January/thread.html

nonetheless there is no login required. we actually discussed this issue to
block out also spam caused by bots but decided to keep the entrance bar as low
as possible.

Question:  What is the 'minifig wipe'?  I don't recall that part offhand.

mistype - I was talking about 2488 -'Minifig Whip'. previous LDD 2.3 it was
flexed to match the version used in 10190 - Market Street
http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/10190-1 in 2.3 it comes as shown in
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2488.

bye, w.