 CAD / 15058
Subject:
New Tutorial - LDD->LDraw and LDraw->LDD conversion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 13:19:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi folks,

The LDraw and LDD libraries differ in color numbers, sometimes in part numbers,
the fact that LDD parts are measured in millimeters while LDraw uses LDUs -
LDraw Units, but most notably in the part's origin point. Learn how LEGO Digital
Designer's Import/Export feature works and what has to be observed for a
successful conversion:

http://www.ldraw.org/Article504.html

Bye,

Willy Tschager
LDraw Content Manager

Re: New Tutorial - LDD->LDraw and LDraw->LDD conversion