 CAD / LDD / 12
    Re: LDD to LDRAW Conversion Fixes —Jaco van der Molen
   (...) Hey Jason, If this really works, and I believe you if you say so, would you mind posting your ldraw.xml file? It would save people time to retype (and perhaps mistype) your adjustments. Thanks. Jaco (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

        Re: LDD to LDRAW Conversion Fixes —Jason J. Railton
   (...) I wasn't sure of the copyright position; the original file is LEGO's property, even if it is freely distributed. That's why I only posted the ammendments. It'd be best if you copy and paste the lines of XML from my message into a copy of your (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

        Re: LDD to LDRAW Conversion Fixes —Christopher Masi
   (...) Jason, Thanks for figuring out the 1x1x2/3 slope thing. It was driving me nuts. Also, I think you are right. Even though it would be very convenient to re-publish the ldraw.xml file, it is probably safest not to. Thanks for putting this all (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad.ldd)