  Re: Issue with new LDConfig.ldr

(...) for the DOS line ending requirement, I conducted a relatively comprehensive compatibility inventory. (URL) nearly twenty programs tested (see the post for repetitive screenshots), only James J's LDRAW and LEDIT (and perhaps LDAO, although I (...) (14 years ago, 8-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Issue with new LDConfig.ldr

(...) Yes, what a fantastic collection of software we have, and all for free! After trying some alternatives, I have returned to use Windows Notepad as my LDraw file editor. The alternatives all had their advantages, but for various reasons I wasn't (...) (14 years ago, 9-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Issue with new LDConfig.ldr

(...) putting that together, it was a neat read. (...) Exactly. (...) :) Steve (14 years ago, 9-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)