Re: 2009/2010 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) Election is open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:40:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jim DeVona wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jim DeVona wrote:
When I log in at LDraw.org, the LSC election no longer appears in ballot page
you link. I see it listed again when I log out. (Tested in Safari and Firefox.)
How can I vote?

Just as a note, it worked fine for me.  It sounds like ldraw.org doesn't
consider you an org member, just an ldraw.org user.

--Travis

Ah, right you are. This seems familiar to me now... because it's not the first
time I've fallen for this trap.

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/org/ldraw/?n=4149

Jim,

your status at LDraw.org is "PTReview" and "Users". If you would like
to join the orgnisation, follow the instructions at the bottom of this page:
http://www.ldraw.org/Article283.html#join "Joining the Organization."

(Note: for best results you may want to wait up to 1/2 hour or so before trying
to vote if you are a newly joined member. If, after joining the org and waiting,
you are still having problems, contact the webmasters (their email is listed on
the LDraw Contact Page. Please include your website username to aid in
troubleshooting)

Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

w.