Re: 2009/2010 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) Election is open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 01:17:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jim DeVona wrote:
When I log in at LDraw.org, the LSC election no longer appears in ballot page
you link. I see it listed again when I log out. (Tested in Safari and Firefox.)
How can I vote?

Just as a note, it worked fine for me.  It sounds like ldraw.org doesn't
consider you an org member, just an ldraw.org user.

--Travis

Ah, right you are. This seems familiar to me now... because it's not the first
time I've fallen for this trap.

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/org/ldraw/?n=4149

Jim