Re: 2009/2010 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) Election is open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 00:14:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jim DeVona wrote:
When I log in at LDraw.org, the LSC election no longer appears in ballot page
you link. I see it listed again when I log out. (Tested in Safari and Firefox.)
How can I vote?

Just as a note, it worked fine for me.  It sounds like ldraw.org doesn't
consider you an org member, just an ldraw.org user.

--Travis