Re: 2009/2010 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) Election is open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 2009 22:05:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
The 2009/2010 LDraw Standards Committee[1] election is now open.

To vote, please visit http://www.ldraw.org and log in with your user account.
Next, visit the ballot page on LDraw.org here:

http://www.ldraw.org/index.php?module=LdrawMOTM&func=ballotindex

Only LDraw organization members may vote and you may vote for up to five
candidates only. This is a secret ballot. Our PostNuke ballot module does not
allow to match the votes casted to an user account.

Hi Willy,

When I log in at LDraw.org, the LSC election no longer appears in ballot page
you link. I see it listed again when I log out. (Tested in Safari and Firefox.)
How can I vote?

Jim