 CAD / Development / 9814
  Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file

(...) The more I think about it, the more I lean towards ldconfig.ldr should stick to handle just 'color definitions' and just default border colors, rather than 'color configurations'. Where 'default' is the traditional "anti-color" that optionally (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file

(...) <SHAMELESS_PLUG> That's easy, just use LDView ;-). </SHAMELESS_PLUG> It won't let you turn off all type 2 lines, but it will let you turn off all "edge lines", which are all type 5 lines, and all type 2 lines that are color 24. To be honest, I (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file

(...) I agree that ldconfig.ldr should stay simple. But it should be possible for people to create and use alternate configuration files, including (but not limited to) alternate color definitions. Let's see, that's 4, or maybe 5, votes for (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file

(...) The very big problem with all the nice options in L3Lab is that they aren't saved anywhere. One place to put all those options stored would be the ldconfig.ldr file, but I think it would be more natural to put it in ldraw.ini or a (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file

(...) Well, if you look at Datsville a lot, that would probably be the reason. It won't open in any version of LDView released to date. The next major LDView release (3.0) will open it. I just opened town.dat, and while it took 25 seconds to load (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)