 CAD / Development / 9531
Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:13:51 GMT

Sorry to be a bit harsh now but whats going on here now is exactly what I
ment with overkill in discussions. We discuss about a quite simple small
usefull feature - but we also discuss how we can make things complicated and
beeing a long process until we get something done.

For myself I'll wait another week and then I'll go with my approach for a
first start - maybe taking an official solution later on when everything is
stable and agreed.

Michael