 CAD / Development / 9487
Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:00:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Orion Pobursky wrote:
I like this idea.  Can you support delimiting paths by ';' instead of '|'?  ';'
is more in line with the delimitation in the PATH environment varible.

Sure, I just chose | because ; is allowed in filenames.
/Lars