 CAD / Development / 8803
Re: Use of arbitrary elements with LSynth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 20:30:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Mike Walsh writes:

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

On that note, I've installed MinGW to give me gcc (because I see the
makefule specs gcc as the compiler)... but it didn't come with a make...
what's a good recommendation for a make? make-3.79.1 ?? Would I need MSys
too? (win 2k platform)

You can get a full complemnt of Unix utilities for your PC (including Make)
by installing Cygwin (which is free):  http://www.cygwin.com  It has a hokey
install process but it works well once installed.

Thanks Mike.

Meanwhile I just installed make-3.79.1 and it makes lsynthcp OK without
needing to install MSys. Gotta think about whether I want Cygwin or not...
it's not like I don't have a bazillion other things I should be working on
instead. :-)