 CAD / Development / 8791
Re: Use of arbitrary elements with LSynth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:57:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Except for time/skill/interest. (mostly time)

I assume the lack of interest is in the coding, not the using :^)

Ya. I have made good use of LSynth for hoses and for rubber bands in my
current project and found it easy to use so I'm definitely interested in
using it!!!!

I have a similar lack of time.

OK, well maybe you've shamed me into taking a look. I just went to sourceforge
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/lsynth/) but I'm not seeing the code there.
Am I looking in the wrong place? Not saying I'll GET any time to look at
this anytime soon, mind you.