 CAD / Development / 6058
Re: We need an update NOW (Was: Parts Update?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 21:30:19 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:GCMIxI.BvL@lugnet.com...

I've been pushing for this inside for quite some time, with little response.
Even splitting up the work for a big update among some of us who discuss
LDraw.org issues offline.

I'm still mixed, between the need for an update, and the understanding that • this
is a volunteer project that no one gets paid for, though.

Just sent another email to a few people about this.  I hope there'll be some
progress.

-Tim

Re: We need an update NOW (Was: Parts Update?)