 CAD / Development / 11017
Re: reference for program author
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2009 05:47:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Michael Heidemann wrote:
-- snip --
It would be great also for the future to have a guideline where such questions
would be answered. I am sure that such a document will grow huge, but also there
are many questions that has to be answered.
Such a documentation would help new users to implement their ideas into the
current system. And that should be our goal - to have a system of tools that
work perfect together.

Does anybody else has the same wish like me?

cu
mikeheide

That sounds like a perfect task for somewhere on the wiki. That way information
can be kept up-to-date whenever new discussions take place.

http://www.ldraw.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

I've created a quick article start for people to add to.

http://www.ldraw.org/wiki/index.php/LDraw_Specifications_Discussions

Just copy the format of my example entry to add any you think of.

Tim