 CAD / Development / 11016
    reference for program author —Michael Heidemann
   Many times during developing DATHeader I had questions that I tried to solve by searching in LUGNET posts and reading the documentation on LDraw.org. Often I had to make my own decision how to handle that problem. For example: Reading files with (...) (15 years ago, 5-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: reference for program author —Timothy Gould
   In lugnet.cad.dev, Michael Heidemann wrote: -- snip -- (...) That sounds like a perfect task for somewhere on the wiki. That way information can be kept up-to-date whenever new discussions take place. (URL) created a quick article start for people (...) (15 years ago, 6-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)