 CAD / Development / 10817
  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) The -n4 didn't have any noticeable effect. What exactly does n4 mean. I know it means "draw to back buffer", but what does the n and the 4 mean? --Travis (16 years ago, 1-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Arrgh, that's not good. It worked for me whenever I had a problem like that. I guess I'll have to use the OSX flush function. Are you by chance using partially transparent windows, or something fancy like that? (...) It's hooked to an ldlite (...) (16 years ago, 1-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Nope. It starts out partially under my dock, which I keep on the left. I can't remember if I ever moved it completely out from under the dock or not, but I'm pretty sure I did. (As a note, I looked around, and it appears that (...) (16 years ago, 1-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Hmmm, a partially obscured window. Sounds like a clue. I'll have to run some tests with a side mounted dock on the G4. And I should probably look back and see what I did on windows when the annoying popup tooltips were driving me nuts. Thanks, (...) (16 years ago, 1-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Well, I pulled the window out from under the dock, and that didn't help. On an unrelated note, why will it only open models in the current directory? If I give the full path to a model in a different directory, it fails to load it. --Travis (16 years ago, 3-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Yeah, but the hint helped me. With the side mounted dock I was able to reproduce the problem (or a problem at least) on the G4. I cleaned up some of the buffer swapping and window reshaping code, and it seems to work better for me now. Of (...) (16 years ago, 3-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) --Travis (16 years ago, 3-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)