 CAD / Development / 10805
Re: LPub4 Alpha source on sourceforge.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:32:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Hi Rosco,
  If you have Qt properly configured, you should be able to create the .vcproj
by doing this in the folder that contains lpub.pro:

qmake lpub.pro

And if you don't have QT properly configured, having the .vcproj probably won't
do you any good anyway.

--Travis

Hi Rosco,
  I've uploaded lpub.vcproj to sourceforge.  I brought everything down into a
clean directory and it built for me.
Kevin