 CAD / Development / 10773
10772  |  10774
Subject:
LPub4 Alpha source on sourceforge.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:15:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi All,

  While LPub 4 is not ready for prime time, it is available for programmers out
there that are interested in helping out.

  The source is under CVS as the project LPub4.  There is an lpub.pro and
Makefile for OS X, and lpub.vcproj for those using Visual Studio (I'm using the
free express version).

Kevin