 CAD / Development / 10776
Re: LPub4 Alpha source on sourceforge.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:51:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jim DeVona wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Hi All,

  While LPub 4 is not ready for prime time, it is available for programmers out
there that are interested in helping out.

  The source is under CVS as the project LPub4.  There is an lpub.pro and
Makefile for OS X, and lpub.vcproj for those using Visual Studio (I'm using the
free express version).

Kevin

Great news.

I downloaded qt-mac-opensource-src-4.3.4 from
http://trolltech.com/developer/downloads/qt/mac/ and was able to set it up with:

  ./configure
  make
  make install

I wanted to confirm that LPub would build on my Mac, but

  [/path/to/]qmake -macx -o Makefile lpub.pro

prints the following warnings

  WARNING: Failure to find: movable.cpp
  WARNING: Failure to find: movable.h

and

  make

doesn't proceed past

  *** No rule to make target `movable.cpp', needed by `movable.o'.  Stop.

Are the files movable.cpp and movable.h missing from the Sourceforge repository?
I don't have them and I don't see them at
http://lpub4.cvs.sourceforge.net/lpub4/ either.

Jim

Hi Jim,
  My apologies.