 CAD / Development / 10795
Re: LPub4 Alpha source on sourceforge.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 06:50:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

I reuploaded the images making sure I put them up in binary mode.  I logged out
of sourceforge, and then checked LPub4 CVS.  It shows the images in the images
directory with the correct version numbers.

Good luck!

The updated CVS doesn't appear to have a .vcproj file :(

ROSCO