 CAD / LDraw Files / Scenes / *31 (-10)
Subject:
Oops wrong adress, here's the right one:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.scenes
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:37:31 GMT

Re: 2nd Civ.Moc entry: Charon - Here's the correct link
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.scenes
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:31:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   Niels, I think the links you posted don’t work.... can you post them again?

Cheers,

JP.

You’re right - thanks a lot! The foldernumber-part of the adress had mysteriously dissapeared... The following link should work when the pictures has made it past moderation (if they’ll accept pictures of dead minifigs :-) ): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=88578

I can’t figure out how you spotted the error though.

Cheers

NB

Re: 2nd Civ.Moc entry: Charon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.scenes
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 01:12:14 GMT

Niels, I think the links you posted don’t work.... can you post them again?

Cheers,

JP.

Special:
[DAT] (requires LDraw-compatible viewer)
Subject:
floor and back sans edge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.scenes
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:43:58 GMT

for placing models on.

0 floor and back sans edge
0 Name: rondback.ldr
0 Author: jeroendehaan@mac.com
0 ROTATION CENTER 0 0 0 1 "Custom"
0 ROTATION CONFIG 0 1
1 16 -110 -396 1250 0 0 -500 500 0 0 0 -2500 0 1-4cyli.dat
1 16 110 604 1250 0 0 500 -500 0 0 0 -2500 0 1-4cyli.dat
4 16 110 104 1250 -110 104 1250 -110 104 -1250 110 104 -1250
0

Re: Western Saloon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 03:28:13 GMT

In lugnet.western, Matt Doyle wrote:
here is the chandelier I used in the Saloon
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/chandelier/chandelier.jpg

Oooh, you're sooo devious! :D

Cheers (*clink*)

Dean

Re: Western Saloon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 03:26:31 GMT

In lugnet.western, Matt Doyle wrote:
   This is the second model I have made using ldraw/mlcad. For reasons unbeknownst to me I’ve decided to do a western saloon. It may be because the were the last sets i actually collected and enjoyed which still maintained a bit of detail. If this model were to be real it would include breaking windows for drunkards to be thrown through. Beneath the piano bench is a hidden stash of coins. I’d like some suggestions on what i could make blowup though, as many of the wester sets had this feature. I may do a couple more western sets though im not sure what yet. Without further adieu I give you my western saloon...(unmoderated deep links)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/western/interior.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/western/frontsaloon.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/western/leftsaloon.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/western/rightsaloon.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/western/topsaloon.jpg

SSSWWWEEETTT!!!!!

Love it! I like the piano and all those drunks! And that is a great chandelier you got there! Your facade is utterly amazing! Decals are very, very cool and if there were ratings on MOCs in Lugnet, I would give this a 9/5!

Keep up the good work Matt!!!

Cheers (*throws empty wiskey bottle out of saloon window*)

Dean

And it’s good that someone has a MOC on this board

Re: Western Saloon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 02:44:06 GMT

here is the chandelier I used in the Saloon
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/chandelier/chandelier.jpg

Re: Western Saloon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 02:23:46 GMT

Thank you very much. I urge you to go ahead and use what you want I'd love to
see some more western style models. I considered making this a 2 level bar with
a bordello above and curved staircase but opted to keep it simple and make a
separate building for the bordello. My freind suggested making the window on
this model able to fall out as a piece like the vault on gold city junctions
bank. In this case it would be a chair shot through the window. the lighting is
actually a pirate steering wheel with clips and trans yellow cylinders on it ill
include a mini instructions sheet in the folder soon.

Re: Western Saloon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 01:43:07 GMT

[...]

This is great, can I use some of it to make my own Saloon?  I can't make out the
details on the construction of the overhead lamps.  Keep up the great work.
Maybe do a cathouse, every town had one.  Hahaha

Don   Lugnet#1239
GtwLUG

Subject:
Western Saloon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 01:13:41 GMT

[...]

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact