 CAD / LDraw Files / Scenes / *30 (-10)
Re: 2nd Civ.Moc entry: Charon - Here's the correct link
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.scenes
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:31:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   Niels, I think the links you posted don’t work.... can you post them again?

Cheers,

JP.

You’re right - thanks a lot! The foldernumber-part of the adress had mysteriously dissapeared... The following link should work when the pictures has made it past moderation (if they’ll accept pictures of dead minifigs :-) ): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=88578

I can’t figure out how you spotted the error though.

Cheers

NB

Re: 2nd Civ.Moc entry: Charon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.scenes
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 01:12:14 GMT

Niels, I think the links you posted don’t work.... can you post them again?

Cheers,

JP.

Special:
[DAT] (requires LDraw-compatible viewer)
Subject:
floor and back sans edge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.scenes
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:43:58 GMT

for placing models on.

0 floor and back sans edge
0 Name: rondback.ldr
0 Author: jeroendehaan@mac.com
0 ROTATION CENTER 0 0 0 1 "Custom"
0 ROTATION CONFIG 0 1
1 16 -110 -396 1250 0 0 -500 500 0 0 0 -2500 0 1-4cyli.dat
1 16 110 604 1250 0 0 500 -500 0 0 0 -2500 0 1-4cyli.dat
4 16 110 104 1250 -110 104 1250 -110 104 -1250 110 104 -1250
0

Re: Western Saloon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 03:28:13 GMT

In lugnet.western, Matt Doyle wrote:
here is the chandelier I used in the Saloon
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/chandelier/chandelier.jpg

Oooh, you're sooo devious! :D

Cheers (*clink*)

Dean

Re: Western Saloon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 03:26:31 GMT

In lugnet.western, Matt Doyle wrote:
   This is the second model I have made using ldraw/mlcad. For reasons unbeknownst to me I’ve decided to do a western saloon. It may be because the were the last sets i actually collected and enjoyed which still maintained a bit of detail. If this model were to be real it would include breaking windows for drunkards to be thrown through. Beneath the piano bench is a hidden stash of coins. I’d like some suggestions on what i could make blowup though, as many of the wester sets had this feature. I may do a couple more western sets though im not sure what yet. Without further adieu I give you my western saloon...(unmoderated deep links)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/western/interior.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/western/frontsaloon.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/western/leftsaloon.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/western/rightsaloon.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/western/topsaloon.jpg

SSSWWWEEETTT!!!!!

Love it! I like the piano and all those drunks! And that is a great chandelier you got there! Your facade is utterly amazing! Decals are very, very cool and if there were ratings on MOCs in Lugnet, I would give this a 9/5!

Keep up the good work Matt!!!

Cheers (*throws empty wiskey bottle out of saloon window*)

Dean

And it’s good that someone has a MOC on this board

Re: Western Saloon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 02:44:06 GMT

here is the chandelier I used in the Saloon
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/chandelier/chandelier.jpg

Re: Western Saloon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 02:23:46 GMT

Thank you very much. I urge you to go ahead and use what you want I'd love to
see some more western style models. I considered making this a 2 level bar with
a bordello above and curved staircase but opted to keep it simple and make a
separate building for the bordello. My freind suggested making the window on
this model able to fall out as a piece like the vault on gold city junctions
bank. In this case it would be a chair shot through the window. the lighting is
actually a pirate steering wheel with clips and trans yellow cylinders on it ill
include a mini instructions sheet in the folder soon.

Re: Western Saloon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 01:43:07 GMT

[...]

This is great, can I use some of it to make my own Saloon?  I can't make out the
details on the construction of the overhead lamps.  Keep up the great work.
Maybe do a cathouse, every town had one.  Hahaha

Don   Lugnet#1239
GtwLUG

Subject:
Western Saloon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 01:13:41 GMT

[...]

Subject:
Have I got a TIP for you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 19:24:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

For those of you who need some inspiration (and who doesn't from time to
time) for building a train or a POV-Ray scene I opened the Train Inspiration
Pictures site. Everyday I download pictures from
alt.binairies.pictures.rail, select the best and publish them on the site on
a monthly basis.
There are pictures of American, Japanese, German, English trains, steam,
diesel and electic, from the obvious to bizar. Some pictures are there
because they are just plain beautiful.
So get inspirated and get building and/or programming!

Jeroen

http://www.digitalbricks.nl/Inspiration/index.html

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact