 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6083
Re: " (needs work)" officially sanctioned by LSC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 20:05:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Michael Heidemann wrote:
Willy Tschager schrieb:

the direct link doesn't work neither :-( tried with firefox 2.1 and bill's
"browser" (sic!) on three different machines, with two different providers. I
get your pop-up add but the page is not reachable.

I have really no idea what is going on there. I have still no problems
to reach my sides. I send to you the new version by separate Email.

But again, I can not see any fault on the server side.

I also have not had problems accessing your site. I am using FF 2.0.0.2. Sounds
like there may be a router issue somewhere between you & Willy.

ROSCO