 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6079
Re: " (needs work)" officially sanctioned by LSC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2007 15:30:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Michael Heidemann wrote:
mikeheide schrieb:
I have to go to update DATHeader. There should be a new version
available tomorrow.

A new Version of DATHeader is now available at www.michael-heidemann.de.

Any comments are welcome

Michael Heidemann

site is down :-( ... mike, it happens quiet frequently that
www.michael-heidemann.de is not reachable. anything you can do on that?

w.