 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6080
Re: " (needs work)" officially sanctioned by LSC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2007 16:08:58 GMT

Willy Tschager schrieb:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Michael Heidemann wrote:
mikeheide schrieb:
I have to go to update DATHeader. There should be a new version
available tomorrow.
A new Version of DATHeader is now available at www.michael-heidemann.de.

Any comments are welcome

Michael Heidemann

site is down :-( ... mike, it happens quiet frequently that
www.michael-heidemann.de is not reachable. anything you can do on that?

w.
Just tried to connect and I have access. I have never heard before that
there are problems. The pages are hostet at arcor, which is one of the
biggest hoster. http://home.arcor.de/mikeheide/db86.html is the direct
link to the download page.

Michael Heidemann