 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5652
5651  |  5653
Subject:
Conditional lines on sloped wedge parts 43720 and 43721
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:36:31 GMT

Wedge part 45407 (Wedge 4 x 4 with 1 x 4 Side Plates) has similar sloped sides as wedge parts 43720 and 43721 . When I examined these parts in LDView, I noticed that the control points for the conditional lines on the sloped surface might be wrong:

Before I want to upload part 45407, I want to be sure how to create correct conditional lines for such sloped surfaces.

Niels Karsdorp