 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4467
4466  |  4468
Subject:
Ok, seems to be the best place to ask...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:25:25 GMT

Looking for some form of Documenation, on MAKING not using Primitives.
Prefer something that does not require a BS in math to understand.

Anyone have anything they can point me to?

Thanks,
Dwayne Miller
Barberton, Ohio USA