 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 386
385  |  387
Subject:
Star Wars Mini Models and Radiosity Renders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 20:42:00 GMT

I've uplaoded the Star Wars Mini's to my web site:

http://ldraw.pobursky.com

Under Official sets.  Yes, I know there are some corrections that need to be
made.  I'll do them when I get home from visiting family in San Diego..

I also did another render of them all:

http://ldraw.pobursky.com/images/MiniComboMesh.png

Additionally I did a render of William F1 Racer:

http://ldraw.pobursky.com/images/8461a.png  (this is a large file)

Both of the above renders were done using Jereon's POV Includes

-Orion