 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1933
Re: Star Wars Mini Models and Radiosity Renders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 05:21:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Travis Kunce wrote:
I'm having terrific problems getting some of the parts to work

specifically the following

4-4con3.dat
rect3.dat
rect2p.dat
box3u8p.dat

thanks for any help you can give me

tk

"Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.pobursky.com> wrote in message
I've uplaoded the Star Wars Mini's to my web site:

http://ldraw.pobursky.com

Under Official sets.  Yes, I know there are some corrections that need to be
made.  I'll do them when I get home from visiting family in San Diego..

I also did another render of them all:

http://ldraw.pobursky.com/images/MiniComboMesh.png

Additionally I did a render of William F1 Racer:

http://ldraw.pobursky.com/images/8461a.png  (this is a large file)

Both of the above renders were done using Jereon's POV Includes

-Orion

Hello Travis,

You need to place these primitive files in the same directory as the model file
that requires them.

-Orion