 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1928

Subject:
Star Wars Mini Models and Radiosity Renders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 20:42:00 GMT

I've uplaoded the Star Wars Mini's to my web site:

http://ldraw.pobursky.com

Under Official sets.  Yes, I know there are some corrections that need to be
made.  I'll do them when I get home from visiting family in San Diego..

I also did another render of them all:

http://ldraw.pobursky.com/images/MiniComboMesh.png

Additionally I did a render of William F1 Racer:

http://ldraw.pobursky.com/images/8461a.png  (this is a large file)

Both of the above renders were done using Jereon's POV Includes

-Orion

Re: Star Wars Mini Models and Radiosity Renders
I'm having terrific problems getting some of the parts to work

specifically the following

4-4con3.dat
rect3.dat
rect2p.dat
box3u8p.dat

thanks for any help you can give me

tk

I've uplaoded the Star Wars Mini's to my web site:

http://ldraw.pobursky.com

Under Official sets.  Yes, I know there are some corrections that need to be
made.  I'll do them when I get home from visiting family in San Diego..

I also did another render of them all:

http://ldraw.pobursky.com/images/MiniComboMesh.png

Additionally I did a render of William F1 Racer:

http://ldraw.pobursky.com/images/8461a.png  (this is a large file)

Both of the above renders were done using Jereon's POV Includes

-Orion

Hello Travis,

You need to place these primitive files in the same directory as the model file
that requires them.

-Orion

Re: Star Wars Mini Models and Radiosity Renders
well, its not perfect.  there is an orientation problem, and those danged
leg parts are not coming into MLCAD correctly, although they don't generate
errors either...?  Anyhow, since I'm on a rendering tear, I thought that I'd
try yours out.  thanks for the models.

let me know what you think...