 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1928
    Star Wars Mini Models and Radiosity Renders —Orion Pobursky
   I've uplaoded the Star Wars Mini's to my web site: (URL) Official sets. Yes, I know there are some corrections that need to be made. I'll do them when I get home from visiting family in San Diego.. I also did another render of them all: (URL) I did (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Wars Mini Models and Radiosity Renders —Travis Kunce
     I'm having terrific problems getting some of the parts to work specifically the following 4-4con3.dat rect3.dat rect2p.dat box3u8p.dat thanks for any help you can give me tk "Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.p...ursky.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

         Re: Star Wars Mini Models and Radiosity Renders —Orion Pobursky
     (...) Hello Travis, You need to place these primitive files in the same directory as the model file that requires them. -Orion (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Star Wars Mini Models and Radiosity Renders —Travis Kunce
   well, its not perfect. there is an orientation problem, and those danged leg parts are not coming into MLCAD correctly, although they don't generate errors either...? Anyhow, since I'm on a rendering tear, I thought that I'd try yours out. thanks (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)