 CAD / 9924
Re: LPub 2.2.0.0 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 21:17:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Duane Hess writes:
Would you be able to add a BOM generator? The current version allows for a
BOM, but only after rendering all of the steps. When I am in a hurry, I like
to print a graphical BOM, grab the pieces I need and build the model later
when I have more time.

On the Building Instruction tab, uncheck the construction images checkbox.

Now pull down the Generate->Instruction Images.  It will only produce PLIs
and BOMS.

Kevin

-Duane

<snip>