 CAD / Development / 8883
8882  |  8884
Subject:
EPS output from LDGLite (Was: LDraw -> EPS)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:50:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse writes:

It sounds like I should spend more time looking at the source code
for LDGLite.

You really should.  I don't have as much free time these days so
it's been a bit neglected by me.

Yes. But I need to overcome my strong dislike for C code every time
I open a C file to do anything with it.

It needs work with the polygon depth sorting,

Yes.  Take a look at my LEGO purist's fighter> for an example:

http://jacob.sparre.dk/LEGO/Transport/Fly/Purists_fighter/purists_fighter.eps

and the elimination of occluded polygons.

Yes.  The above file is a bit large.

It looks like passing -eps on the command line enables
the EPS code and then you can use ALT-e and ALT-E to dump a file
called render.eps.  CTRL-ALT-e may also print some debugging info
to the console.

It seems to work (except for the polygon depth sorting).

Play well,

Jacob
--
Rednu Nwod: