 CAD / 9807
Re: LPub 2.2.0.0 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:15:59 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Kevin L. Clague writes:

This is just the next step of additions and improvements that wil make
puhlishing layout easy.  I've yet to introduce the concept of actual page
size, which is the next issue.  When generating building instructions for
Matt and Tim's magazine, they are going to want to be able to control the
layout on a page basis so that things look consistant from page to page.

I'm really looking forward to this :-) I regret that I haven't had the time
recently to play with the new LPub. I should download it on my spare machine
and play there. I can't wait to see the new features you have in store!

(ahem, EPS output, ahem) ;-)

None the less, we're one step closer to being able to do what LEGO does with
their building instructions

Excellent! I know I'm not alone when I say I appreciate all of the hard work
you've put into this program for the benefit of the community. Please, keep
it up!

-Tim