 CAD / 5351
Re: DAT to GIF/JPG/EPS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:10:31 GMT

Don:

Did you use this double size method to generate the recently posted horse
and cow instructions?  They look nice.

Yes. The horse was double size and the cow and the reindeer were
scaled up four times.

Perhaps I should get back to working on the tiled renderer so the double
size trick can be used on bigger models that don't fit on the screen.

Please do.

Play well,

Jacob

PS: Has anybody looked into writing a direct DAT/MPD to Postscript
    renderer?
--
No .sig today either.