 CAD / 5322
Re: DAT to GIF/JPG/EPS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 20:20:02 GMT

From a DOS command line type:

Ldraw -ms parts\1.DAT

This takes 1.dat, renders it as a bitmap, and drops 1.bmp in the
"bitmaps" folder.

I used a large batch file to convert all my dat to bmp so that I could
create a catalog in Microsoft Word.

Royce
http://www.kmfdm.ca

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001 15:55:18 GMT, "Thomas Keenan" <thomas@mets.com>
wrote:

Is there a utility out there for converting DAT files into GIF, JPG or EPS
files?