 CAD / 5085
Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 21:09:52 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:

I know that TLC uses two different systems for modelling - one for rendering
stuff like LCAD, which is more tedious than LCAD, and one for making
instructions.

Beyond that - I haven't seen anything really detailed on either of them.  I've
seen internal rendering printouts and manuals for Autodesk, that's it.

  The library they use for the instructions is too complex to be used on
a PC.

Leonardo