 CAD / 5084
Re: Beretta 9mm - 3rd Generation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:20:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Rui Manuel Silva Martins writes:
Does it actually feel right for size/grabbing ?

yep! it's scaled to fit perfectly into my hand, so i would assume it feels
right to most

When will you do the UZI ?

hehe, i probably won't do the uzi, but i am planning to take on the H&K MP5
http://www.streetpro.com/usp/images/hk53.jpg

Great Art/Technic Work.

thanks a ton!