 CAD / 5086
Re: Beretta 9mm - 3rd Generation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 01:37:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jeff Boen writes:
Okay, I just upped a page about my latest project, the Beretta 9mm (series 92).

I just finished the 3rd generation model, which features a working trigger,
hammer, slide and slide lock lever. It is a double-action weapon and can be
cocked manually or by racking the slide.

I'm super proud of it, so I put up a page with tons of pics and how-to on the
evolution it went through. .DAT's are linked on the page.

Take a look!

http://home.flash.net/~onyx/Beretta_9mm/Beretta_9mm.htm

Wow, that looks good.  Now don't go into any stores to buy more LEGO with
that, or we'll be seeing you on the 5 o'clock news!
Aaron :O